19th annual leadership conference Thursday, May 7 for Quest For Success: Possible Woman 2015 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis Read More
The Georgia Law Center for the Homeless (GLCH) will host a Barrister's Ball Thursday, May 14. Funds raised will be used to further the GLCH mission of providing free, quality civil legal services to homeless individuals and their families. Read More
Governor Nathan Deal proclaims May 6, 2015 as GET FIT DON'T SIT Day in Georgia in an effort to increase awareness about the benefits of physical activity and to put an end to the diabetes epidemic. Read More
HRC Atlanta will honor Action Cycling Atlanta and the annual AIDS Vaccine 200 Bicycle Ride (AV200) with the Dan Bradley Humanitarian Award. The award will be presented at the annual HRC Atlanta Gala Dinner on May 2. Read More
The Atlanta Jazz Festival is committed to nurturing the next generation of jazz musicians. Winners of the Bank of America Youth Jazz Band Competition receive a scholarship for their music department and an opportunity to play at this year's festival. Read More
PrivatePlus Mortgage, a division of Private Bank of Buckhead, has named Shane Cavins Chief Efficiency Officer, which is a new role for the organization. Read More
How to stay strong - financially, mentally and emotionally - during and after divorce is the focus of "The Essentials of Your Divorce," a free, online discussion featuring a financial planner, therapist, non-profit executive and family lawyer. Read More
5 Action Items for Building a Social Media Strategy for Your Personal Brand
1. Choose 1 to 3 areas of expertise. What sets you apart from others? What is the "one thing" that everyone says you rock at? What are your passions and interests? Will you still be interested in this particular area six months or a year from now?
2. Keep the same name, profile, pic, imagery, and look across your social profiles. Make sure your brand across all social profiles is consistent. And make sure that each social platform carries your unique "headline" and "power statement" about your areas of expertise.
3. Post every day to your most valued social profiles. Consider that a recent study found that those who tweet more have the most followers. So, get out there and share your enthusiasm about your areas of expertise with others on social media.
4. Connect with others in the community. Follow-up with your new connections on your social channels. Connect your contacts to each other if you feel they share interests. Surround yourself with top-notch people. Give as much as you can. Make yourself available to your peers and organizations.
5. Monitor mentions of your name, and reply quickly - Definitely within 24 hours.
"It's important to build a personal brand because it’s the only thing you're going to have. Your reputation online, and in the new business world is pretty much the game, so you've got to be a good person. You can't hide anything, and more importantly, you've got to be out there at some level.”
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Author of Crush It!
Atlanta Daybook Gets the Word Out!
Easy Press Release Distribution Includes:
Online, Email, Search, Social & Newsfeeds.
Daybook helps you present your story to the community, and then helps the community share that story across social platforms!
Career Opportunity Highlights: (Companies may submit opportunities to email@example.com. Interested individuals should click on the links below to review the requirements.)
Assistant Director | Atlanta Press Club [Learn More]
Director of Marketing | MedAssets [Learn More]
Senior Director Communications | Boys & Girls Clubs of America [Learn More]
Chief Programs Officer | Welcoming America [Learn More]
Communications Internship | Jones Worley [Learn More]
Graphic Design Internship | Jones Worley [Learn More]
Digital Content Producer |Cox Media Group (Atlanta Journal Constitution) [Learn More]
Specialist, Social Media | American Cancer Society [Learn More]
Director of Digital Media | WXIA [Learn More]
Sports Multimedia Journalist | WXIA [Learn More]
Manager/Director Communications | Reach360 [Learn More]
PR & Social Media Manager | Birch Communications [Learn More]
Recognition Program Coordinator | Points of Light [Learn More]
Customer Data Specialist | BlueLinx Corporation [Learn More]
Digital Account Manager - Oldcastle Retail [Learn More]
Public Relations & Communications | Five Star Direct [Learn More]
PR Project Manager (Savannah) | Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) [Learn More]
Marketing Manager (Calhoun) | Surya [Learn More]
Marketing Manager | Sullivan Cotter [Learn More]
PR Senior Account Manager | mRELEVANCE [Learn More]
Executive Director, Georgia Film Academy | University System of Georgia [Learn More]
Search Coordinator | 22squared [Learn More]
Public Relations Account Manager | mRELEVANCE [Learn More]
Follow us and receive the LinkedIn postings as soon as we receive them from Atlanta Companies.
Who We Are
Atlanta Daybook is a comprehensive online press distribution product that creates more local engagement for stories published through the Daybook Network platform.
Atlanta Daybook reaches thousands of local business professionals: 70% are corporate and nonprofit business professionals in Atlanta, 30% are media professionals-representing over 90% of Atlanta's media outlets (reporters, anchors, producers, show hosts, assignment editors, bloggers).
Still have questions? We can help! Email us or call us (770.671.0213).
We can work with you to combine different elements of our products and services to meet your business goals.