Release Date: 10.18.2013 | Location: All Metro Atlanta | Organization: TEDxPeachtree
TEDxPeachtree Announces 2013 Conference Sponsors
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TEDxPeachtree Announces 2013 Conference Sponsors
The 2013 TEDxPeachtree team is pleased to announce sponsors of the fifth annual TEDxPeachtree conference, the premier TEDx experience in Georgia. Returning sponsors include Silverpop, Embassy Suites Atlanta -- Buckhead, Frozen Pints, Business RadioX, Atlanta Daybook, SocialBox and Davis Pechter & Associates.
An all-volunteer, community-driven initiative, the TEDxPeachtree conference is made possible by financial and in-kind donations from corporations and businesses each year. TEDxPeachtree is a Georgia registered non-profit and is one of almost 2,000 TEDx groups across the globe that have collectively organized more than 7,900 events since 2009.
TEDxPeachtree 2013 Sponsors:
- Silverpop provided a cash sponsorship and use of its email marketing platform.
- Jaxx Bean Bags and other types of soft seating from the company will add a touch of whimsy to the event venue.
- Write2Market provided public relations services.
- iFusion Marketing is responsible for the visual interpretation of the 2013 theme, “Catalyze,” and conference collateral materials.
- Paper Rocket Picture Co. conceptualized and developed the conference’s video vignettes.
- Atlanta DayBook provided press release and article syndication services.
- Business RadioX’s live podcasting service will broadcast attendee, VIP and speaker interviews throughout the conference.
- Embassy Suites Atlanta – Buckhead is the official hotel for TEDxPeachtree.
- Mi Cocina is the host of the 2013 VIP Reception.
- Thrive Farmers will provide specialty coffee service with beans from single coffee farms throughout the conference.
- Frozen Pints will provide craft beer ice cream tastings.
- SocialBox will bring their unique video/photo booth experience to the conference.
- Fresh Harvest Delivered will provide fresh fruit during breaks.
TEDxPeachtree is a day-long experience that brings together 500 civic and business leaders, technologists, artists, educators and creative professionals for one day of thought-provoking talks, compelling conversations and networking.
TEDxPeachtree 2013 Details:
When: Friday, November 8, 2013
Time: 9am – 4pm
Where: Buckhead Theatre
Tickets are $159/person and are available at http://tedxpeachtree2013.eventbrite.com
In the spirit of Ideas Worth Spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.
TEDxPeachtree, a 501(c)3 organization, seeks to develop and share a TED-like experience on a regional level by bringing together inspirational leaders, innovators, artists and entertainers in metro Atlanta. A community-based effort, the all-volunteer TEDxPeachtree team is comprised of an eclectic mix of individuals who share a passion for world-changing ideas. For information about the conference, please visit www.tedxpeachtree.com.
TED is a nonprofit organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. Started as a four-day conference in California almost 30 years ago, TED has grown to support those world-changing ideas with multiple initiatives. The two annual TED Conferences invite the world's leading thinkers and doers to speak for 18 minutes on a diverse mix of topics. Many of these talks are then made available, free, at TED.com. TED speakers have included Bill Gates, Jane Goodall, Elizabeth Gilbert, Sir Richard Branson, Nandan Nilekani, Philippe Starck, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Isabel Allende and former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown. The TED2014 Conference will take place in Vancouver, British Columbia, along with the TEDActive simulcast in neighboring Whistler. TEDGlobal 2014 will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
TED's media initiatives include TED.com, where new TED Talks are posted daily; the Open Translation Project, which provides subtitles and interactive transcripts as well as translations from volunteers worldwide; the educational initiative TED-Ed; and TEDBooks, short e-books on powerful ideas. TED has established the annual TED Prize, where exceptional individuals with a wish to change the world get help translating their wishes into action; TEDx, which supports individuals or groups in hosting local, self-organized TED-style events around the world; and the TED Fellows program, helping world-changing innovators from around the globe to amplify the impact of their remarkable projects and activities.
Follow TED on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TEDNews, or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TED.
For information about TED's upcoming conferences, visit http://www.ted.com/registration
Contact Name: Meredith Pruden
Phone: (404) 444-8427