Release Date: 04.21.2017 | Location: All Metro Atlanta | Organization: Georgia Department of Transportation
GDOT Video Series - Inspiring ATL Business Leaders to Lead the Charge on Commute Options
The Georgia DOT is continuing an ongoing video series of Atlanta Business Leaders - who are leading the way on working with their employees to develop commute options.
GDOT hopes to inspire other local business leaders to do the same. The Metro Atlanta Chamber is assisting the organization. New videos are being produced regularly.
Does your organization have your own story to share?
Contact Jill Goldberg with the Georgia Department of Transportation to let us know what your organization is doing to help employees with commute options.
GDOT - ATL BUSINESS LEADERS VIDEO SERIES
- Video series created by Tabari Sturdivant of GDOT -
Novelis President and CEO Steve Fisher discusses the collaboration between organizations in helping their employees stay safe and informed during I-85 rebuild at Piedmont Road.
Georgia Pacific Chief Executive Officer and President Christian Fischer provides commute tips for motorists who work near the I-85 bridge closure at Piedmont Road.
MARTA General Manager and Chief Executive Officer Keith Parker provides tips for motorists who work and travel near the I-85 road closure at Piedmont Road.
KEEP THE OPTIONS IN MIND
- Marta Parking Status at Key Station Lots - http://itsmarta.com/parking.aspx
- Up-to-date maps and information on road closures and alternate routes - http://www.dot.ga.gov/
- Specific road routing information - http://www.511ga.org or dial 511 to speak to an operator who can assist
- Info about available cash incentives for using commute options - http://gacommuteoptions.com/
- MARTA routes and schedules - http://www.itsmarta.com/
- Info on GRTA express routes - http://www.xpressga.com/
The Georgia Department of Transportation is committed to providing a safe, seamless and sustainable transportation system that supports Georgia’s economy and is sensitive to both its citizens and its environment. For more information on Georgia DOT, please visit www.dot.ga.gov.
Contact Name: Natalie Dale
Company: Georgia Department of Transportation